You might be an ordinary employee of more than ten years. You feel secured in your job but beyond having a steady source of income, you have dreams to fulfill. It could be your dream house, a small food business, or apartments-for-rent. You ask around and compare only to find out that most terms and interest rates are beyond your budget. You felt there’s no other choice, so you went ahead and got yourself that much needed loan, only to regret it later.
Not all banks are the same. At Quezon Capital Rural Bank (QCRB), you don’t have to endure terms and rates unsuitable to your needs. QCRB has tailor-made terms depending on your capacity to pay. We are here to help you realize your dreams. We will work hand-in-hand for you to get the best value for your investment. QCRB will show you that loans can really work to your advantage. Whatever your concerns are, we are ready to come up with solutions.
QCRB knows that a house and a business are every man’s dream that’s why we formulated these flexi loans that are fitted and beneficial to you.
QCRB Flexi Loan Program
(Housing and Commercial Bldg. Loan)
- Open to locally employed, OFW and domestic helpers.
- Loanable amount is up to 80% of the fair market value of the property.
- Flexible payment terms from 3 to 20 years.(the borrower should not be more than 65 yrs. old upon loan maturity.)
- Equity participation of not less than 20% of the cost of the property or their fair market value.
- Available at all QCRB branches. (Quezon, Laguna, Batangas, Cainta)
1. At least 21 yrs. old with minimum monthly gross income of P 30, 000.00.
2. Employment tenure of 2 years for locally employed and OFW; 3 years for domestic helpers.
3. Sole proprietorship business must be profitably operating for at least 3 years.
Interest Rates/Other Charges:
1. 1 – 10 years - 10.5%
11 – 20 years - 12.00%
2. Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) of 1.2% per annum.
3. Fire Insurance.
4. Registration of Mortgage Expenses.
5. Front-end fee of (1/2%) on the approved amount with minimum charge of P2, 000.00.
6. Service/Legal Counsel Fee (SCLF) of ½ of 1% of the loan amount.
Now on its 37th year, QCRB is continuously offering loan products and services that answer our clients’ needs. We have equally affordable loan packages that are comparable even with the bigger players in the field of banking. We give quality service that create value and enhance progress.